User experience is about feelings. It’s about how to make our users feeling good, happy, and satisfied when they use our products. Your job as a UX Engineer is to give a world-class experience for Tokopedia users. You have main responsibilities to conduct the user and/or evaluation research, do a lot of sketching, and create wireframes that have high usability.
- Conduct in person user test to observe one’s behaviour and extract the essence of one’s thought into wireframe and better flow
- Iterate task with UX designr and able to communicate the scenarios, screen design, customer journeys and wireframes
- Able to do research market data and doing A/B Testing
- Able to communicate the ideas to designr and engineer
- Able to stay updated with interaction design and new online technology trends in mobile apps
- Work within Brand guidelines and passionately apply creative excellence to unify the designs across digital assets
- Tools : Google Analytics, Screen Caster (to record the observation process), Mic, Paper, Docs